Broadband & ConnectivityMBC offer a range of business-grade connection types. Our expert team will help you to understand what options are available, dependant on your individual requirements and geographical location.
For businesses of today, connectivity is critical.
As an increasing amount of our daily application use and communication methods move online, companies cannot afford to compromise on their connectivity solution.
With access to all the major business Broadband and connectivity providers in the UK, MBC can offer you a wide range of competitively-priced product and service options, tailored to meet your company’s specific needs.
If connectivity is integral to your business, then a Leased Line is likely to be the best option. Leased Lines are dedicated to your business only, and offer unparalleled speed, security and reliability.
Leased Lines are available in two variants:
- Internet Facing – Internet Facing Leased Lines connect your premise directly to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) using fibre optic cable.
- Point to Point – Point to Point Leased Lines connect business sites that are located within a 25km radius. They allow sites to communicate directly and securely, without breaking out to the internet.
All Leased Lines from MBC are backed by an enterprise-level service agreement. This guarantees your connection speed and ensures that any faults are resolved within predictable timescales.
Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
For businesses that require a high-speed, consistent internet connection, Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) offers guaranteed symmetric bandwidth. Comprised of bonded copper pairs for speed and resiliency, EFM is an uncontended service, dedicated to your business only.
Designed for enterprise, EFM comes with a speed guarantee and agreed fault resolution timescales. This SLA makes EFM a reliable solution for businesses that need great connectivity.
Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) / Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) uses a fibre optic cable in place of copper to connect your local street cabinet back to the telephone exchange. This allows increased download speeds when compared to traditional broadband.
Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) builds on FTTC by also replacing the copper line from the street cabinet to your building with fibre optic cable. This increases performance and is more suitable for businesses with multiple users or higher bandwidth applications.
FTTP and FTTC are contended services and speeds may vary. Companies that require the peace of mind that comes with a guaranteed connection speed should consider our EFM or Leased Lines products.
Our business broadband uses a traditional copper analogue phone line to enable internet access. For small businesses that need to balance cost and performance, but don’t have a heavy reliance on high-speed internet, business broadband could be a good option.
Business broadband is a contended service and speeds may vary. Companies that require the peace of mind that comes with a guaranteed connection speed should consider our EFM or Leased Lines products.
Wireless Fibre is the perfect solution for businesses struggling with slow connection speeds. It uses fixed, point-to-point airborne communications to send wireless signals.
Wireless Fibre is ideal for businesses in rural areas, and offers fast and reliable connection speeds at an affordable price.
4G Mobile keeps you connected to clients and colleagues when you’re on the move.
MBC supply data sims and dongles for use with your mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
With a set amount of data usage at a fixed price, plus free Wi-Fi at thousands of hotspots across the UK you can access affordable internet wherever you are and on any device.
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks offer simplicity, control and cost savings for multi-site businesses. Each site connects into a central ‘cloud’ that controls access to the internet. This means that sites can transfer data and voice traffic to each other, without having to breakout to the internet, increasing efficiency and security.
MPLS networks can be made up of a variety of connection methods and our monitoring and management service allows you to prioritise your traffic.
Why MBC for Broadband and Connectivity?
- Tailored Business Solutions – choose from a range of business-grade products to fit your needs.
- Fully Managed Service – single-stop, fully managed internet access, including options for monitoring, redundancy and failover.
- One Supplier – as part of Air-IT, our expert team can provide advice and support across IT, connectivity and telephony.
- Cost Savings – connectivity that fits your usage, helping you to increase efficiency and cut costs.
- Expert support – broadband and connectivity expertise, giving you a single point of contact for comprehensive support.
- Vendor neutral – we have close working relationships with all leading UK providers and are ideally placed to deliver the best-fit solution for your business