FREE Business Communications AuditFind out how MBC can help you reduce costs, streamline services and improve efficiency with a FREE communications audit.
MBC will review your existing business communications setup for free, to find out if it’s cost-effective and meeting your needs.
You could be surprised at how moving to MBC could save you money and simplify your business communications.
We can look at any or all of your requirements, including:
How You’ll Benefit
There are lots of good reasons why you should ask MBC to analyse your business communications. These include:
Cutting out waste
We’ll help you streamline services and reduce costs, so you only pay for the services you need and use.
On average, we save our clients up to 35% on phone calls and line rental alone.
Improving efficiency and future proofing your business
If your existing services aren’t meeting your needs, you may need to upgrade. We can help you choose and implement telephony and connectivity solutions to suit your needs, to boost productivity and efficiency – even whilst on the move.
Our 5-step audit process
Our auditing process follows 5 simple steps:
- Review and Consultation – First, we’ll discuss your current business communication services to see how well you feel they’re working, and which areas you’d like to change or improve.
- Assessing your current set up – Next, one of our experienced technicians ill visit your premises to assess your physical setup. We’ll also analyse your phone and internet usage and current spend.
- Analysis – Following step 2, we’ll identify any services you don’t need and recommend improvements to make your communications ore effective and efficient. We’ll also look at where you can save money by transferring existing services to MBC.
- Recommendations and proposals – Our recommendations will be presented to you in a written proposal, complete with a price comparison to your current systems and a breakdown of costs for any new solutions.
- Follow up – Finally, we’ll contact you to discuss the proposal in more detail and decide which of our recommendations you’d like to take forward. Once agreed, we’ll give you firm costs and timescales for transferring your existing services and installing new ones.